sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

Your strenght **

Thinking of you, i dreamt i lost myself
I fell so deep, and i couldn't get out,
you hipnotised me.

When you'd search for me, i'd hide
When you'd smile, i'd cry
But when you were you, i was no one.

Losing myself, as i found you
Losing everything for nothing
Hoping that you see this too.

Colourful shadows and dark rainbows,
there aren't enough to hide this rush
to forget the pain i feel inside
and pretend that it never existed in my life.

Heaven is my hell, as you are my paradise
i wonder why? just, why you?
i melt, with only your voice,
i dorwn in your hugs,
and your kisses take me somewhere else i don't know.

This is what you do to me,
you make me lose every single thing,
yet i wouldn't change it .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario